We provide stylish mounting hardware to complement your new business sign. Follow these steps to ensure proper installation of your sign.
- Using a level, place the product against the wall in the desired location and mark the wall where the bottom and top mounts will be located.
- We recommend 2” from the right and left edges of the product, top and bottom edges.
Mark around 1/16" away from signage to ensure proper fit.
- Drill pilot holes using a 3/16” drill bit and insert anchors into the dry wall.
- Using a Phillips screwdriver, insert the screw through the post barrel and into the wall anchor.
Place barrels with screws facing up for the top edges. Place barrels with screws facing down for the bottom edges.
- Insert the male part of the mount into the barrel on the bottom right and left side.
- Place the product into the groove with the clear plastic washers placed on the front and back of the product.
Do not let go of the product! It is not stable at this point.
- Gently push the male section, clamping the product in the groove.
- Using the provided Allen wrench lightly tighten the set screws.
Again, do NOT let go of the product. It is not stable at this point.
- Place the product into the bottom mounts. Repeat this step for the top mounts.
- Tighten set screws on all 4 mounts.