- Use books or weights to flatten wall graphic for about an hour.
- Wipe down wall to remove dust and debris.
- Apply first panel to the top left corner working from top to bottom.
PRO TIP: Remove outlet, light, and vent covers before installing Wallpaper & Wall Murals.
- Line up panels edge-to-edge.
- Use your squeegee to eliminate air pockets.
- Use box cutter to cut off excess wallpaper around light sockets, vents, and power outlets.
PRO TIP: While installing panels, peel away backing in two foot sections.