Without leaving behind any residue, custom window clings can help get the word out about your business in a memorable way. Window clings can be used on nearly any glass surface and are the ideal for short term use to advertise upcoming promotions or events. Follow these steps to ensure proper installation of your sign.
- Start with a clean window. Position the cling on the window.
- Use a washable marker to mark desired placement on all 4 corners.
- Fill your spray bottle with water with one-two drops of dish detergent.
- Lightly mist the surface of the window.
- Remove the backing from the window cling.
- Realign to your marks and gently press the cling onto the glass. Start in the middle and work your way out.
- Use the squeegee to remove any bubbles.